The Grand Lodge of Texas has authorized in recent Proclamations:
1. June Stated Meeting can be conducted for the election of Officers and conduct business and accept Proficiencies.
2. The Grand Lodge is Texas REQUIRES ALL Lodges to comply with guidelines
Strict social distancing rules as established in Governor Abbott’s “Open Texas” will be followed, including the following: a. All Masons MUST keep a six‐foot distance from other Masons. b. Masons are strongly urged, but are not required, to wear face masks; c. Lodges are encouraged to have hand sanitizer available at numerous places in the Lodge building; d. To maintain proper social distancing, Masons should not shake hands; e. Masons are encouraged to only attend their own Lodges, and not to visit other Lodges at this time
With this Proclamation as our Rule and Guide, The Officers of Lebanon 837 has agreed to the following arrangements, for a successful and fraternal Stated Meeting and Election of Officers :
According the the By-Laws , Stated Meeting is to start at 7:30pm.
1. ALL MEMBERS THAT PLAN TO ATTEND
2. Members are asked to arrive at 7pm for Fellowship , and usher into the Lodge room to establish proper distancing and seating.
3. There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the Lodge.
4. You have the CHOICE to wear a mask or Not. We respect each Brethren’s principle.
5. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
IF YOU RSVP TO ATTEND THE STATED MEETING JUNE 2nd, YOU MUST BE 100% SURE YOU HAVE NO FEVER OR A MEDICAL CONDITION OR IMMUNE SENSITIVITY THAT PUTS YOU AT RISK 6. WE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE LODGE ATTENDANCE SAFETY
As Worshipful Master of Lebanon 837,
I would like to address the matter of handshake and and touching:
IT IS THE RIGHT OF EACH BROTHER TO OFFER THEIR HAND TO ANOTHER, IT IS ALSO THE RIGHT OF THAT BROTHER TO WAIVE THAT GRIP, WHEN IT IS OFFERED.
Lastly, We have much Business to conduct and many things ahead to discuss.
We look forward to seeing you all again ; your cooperation is Sincerely Appreciated
Bill Foreman PM
If you are planning on attending the June stated meeting Worshipful Master Foreman requests you bring a bottle (or two?) of hand sanitizer to help restock the lodge’s supply. All donations are cheerily accepted